Thursday, August 11, 2011

Okay Guy Advice time!!!?

Okay with this info does it sound like this guy likes me? I know I know There is like a jillion people asking this question every day but it would be greatly appreaciated if i could hear your feedback. Okay so Me and this guy were in homeroom and I'd b talkin with someone else and he's b listening 2 my convos and would sometimes like respond. We talked alot throughout the day he offered to tutor me in math, and invited me to his hot tub. He even touched my hands a few times after i was complaining of being cold and he did this a couple times within 5 minutes. The prob is I really like him but i always see him talkin and hugging other girls and i can't tell if he's interested or just a flirty friendly guy. I hav heard from a few people though that he is really fun& friendly. I'm just so confused and don't want 2 get my hopes up. Please help lol

No comments:

Post a Comment