Wednesday, August 17, 2011

What would you do in this situation? feeling lost?

I know how you feel, I have only been with my significant other for a little over two years and We have maybe once a week to every two weeks...But I do understand...He is stressed to the max,always worrying about finances and other things, He tells me all the time that he is very attracted to me and finds me desirable but after working long hours and stressing that is one of the last things on his mind. He told me that when he was younger was always on his mind and he felt that was one of the most important things in a relationship but since meeting me He feels that the closeness him and I share is more important and he feels satisfied just holding hands,hugging,cuddling laying together in each-others arms etc.He feels complete...In his past relationships was all there was...with no real intimacy on a deeper level, We have that, and when we go on vacation and he is not thinking about life's stresses and he is relaxed is everyday and wonderful, Just be patient with him and understanding, Try not to make it such a big issue...that can make things worse, been there,done that! I used to feel all the same emotions you are feeling until I realized that He does truly Love me...and no I couldn't imagine going 8 months without close physical contact...I'm Human:)

No comments:

Post a Comment