Thursday, August 18, 2011

What do i do with this guyy?

so theres this guy and i like him but idk if he likes me cause he flirts with girls ionfront of me and **** and he told me a while back that he liked me.. i dont know what to do like hes that typical guy that like slaps es and shti but at the same time hes kind smart funny and good for advice and like a week ago we hung out and we were snuggling and stuff and we almost kissed....... the thing is i sorta blow him off when i see him cause i freeze but idk what to talk about when im with him alone cause im alote more open with my friends but then it seems to him that my friends are more fun cause when my friends are with me were laughin but when its just me and him we like talk bout stuff but its not as fun but really its me that makes everyone laugh when my friends are with us... its hard to expl,ain but i just need some advice to be more open and not ignore him or try to walk away when i see him in the hallway cause i dont want to go threw a akward situationn lmfao

No comments:

Post a Comment