Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Should I be admitted to the hospital?

Sometimes, I get shaky, dizzy, and confused. I have high blood pressure (only 16, and it's up to 150/91 now). I started coughing recently, and my mom thinks I sound like I have bronchitis. But I know it's the damage from the purging I've been doing. I can't laugh, eat, or sometimes drink, without coughing. It's been going on for awhile. I choke on almost everything. When I am eating and someone tells the punch line, I laugh, and begin to choke sometimes until I almost get sick. My periods are always light, and sometimes skip a month or two in between. They only last a day and then they are gone. My stomach feels as if it's about to bust after I consume food, and I get weird abdominal cramps for no reasons occasionally. Some days, I just don't feel good.

No comments:

Post a Comment