Thursday, August 18, 2011

What do you think of my singing?? (PLEASE ANSWER!) 10 points link included :)?

Well I would like to become a singer one day.. so I uploaded some videos on youtube. And people like them :) So I just uploaded part of a new vid that I might do the whole song of called "Grenade" by Bruno Mars :) I'm an 18 year old girl who just loves to sing. And have been in musical theatre my whole live and always getting solos, or leads and such.. and I would like to do it professionally one day :) Anywhoo the link to my channel is youtube.com/StaceyKyleen and you can click on my newest cover (part) "Grenade" by Bruno mars :) And it would be awesome if you could tell me what you thought of it and if I should sing the whole cover :) Thank you in advance :) Also if you have any ideas for new song covers I"d really apriciate it :) NO RUDE ANSWERS PLEASE :) Thanks :)

No comments:

Post a Comment