Thursday, August 18, 2011

For all of you aspiring lawyers and/or anyone who knows about car insurance claims?

Ok here is the situation... i was in a car accident a while back.... i was hit by a kid and the state highway patrol cited the kid that hit me because he was on my side of the road and was 80% in the wrong according to the state troopers report... so plz tell me how my insurance company "state farm, liability " paid for his damages and everything but did npay any on mine... not to mention i have been paying an extra 30$ a month on my insurance bill because of this accident that was not even my fault... i called the insurance company and they said that the accident raised my premium... but if the state trooper report says that the accident was in fact his fault why was my premium raised and why was his damages paid for on my liability insurance when it was his fault the accident occurred? plz help

No comments:

Post a Comment