Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Communication problems with my bf?

So for the last 3 nights me and my boyfriend have been argueing when we normally don't argue I don't know Im getting a little mood not sure why but i've been really getting annoyed by the simple fact he does not listen to me! I told him that I hate this and tonight I asked him do you think I'm uneducated and he goes yeah generally speaking (both my sister dropped out of school I'm still attending school and do quiet well) so I had no idea where that came from but it really pissed me of bc I feel like he undermines me, like he feels as though he is better then me but yet he doesn't have any common since like basic human commen since we were doing riddle one time I got all them right before him and mind you he is in his second year of college it's also over things too like I asked what are birds him and his brother who think there so educate say a mammal and I said there not bc Im a mammal and I don't lay eggs and we argued about it in tell I looked it up and I was right but he was just like okay yeah your right really arrogantly -_- I'm tried of this we been together for 3 years and normally don't argue but lately now it's annoying how can I help our communcation blockage? Sorry for misspelled words I'm on my phone

No comments:

Post a Comment