Wednesday, August 17, 2011

MJ fans: Do you feel sad that this is the first mtv awards without michael jackson?

Yeah I know he hasn't been on the show in years but at least the mtv awards was still motivated knowing that michael jackson's prescence was still alive inspiring young artists every year. I just couldn't control my tears. When the tribute was on, it was like you could feel that michael jackson was still there at the show. And then the emotional rollar coaster really came thundering down when Janet Jackson did that dance beside Michael. I was like wow..... That's incredible. It was so awesome that it made me cry. I guess it was a mixture of happy and sad emotions that intertwined into this emotional ball of tears of joy that Michael is still with us through his series of wonderful music videos. It's a special way of mtv saying that even though he isn't with us physically his trademark will always be left with mtv spiritually. That just made me cry right there. But sorry, I am usually just an emotional person. Maybe to some, they don't feel the same way. But I do. I couldn't stop crying about this. It was so beautiful. The rest of the mtv awards was a little strange. But plz stop talking about Taylor and Kanye on this question. Enough is enough. I'm talking about the mj tribute and how wonderful it was, thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment