Thursday, August 11, 2011

Does anyone else think that...?

I am a 28 year old female and I agree with you completely. The hardest part is working because in most jobs you are expected to use a computer for most of the day and also to be readily available at all times through your cell phone and e-mail. I feel that it is unacceptable for people to think that I should be accessible to them 24/7. I often take a lot of slack for not picking up my phone or returning text messages. I do believe that technology has some practical benefits but I am concerned about where it is taking us. I think it is funny that you have not gotten many responses to your question and it just goes to show that your type of thinking is not very common but you will come across people who feel the same as you do along your way.

No comments:

Post a Comment