Sunday, August 14, 2011

Do I need to get out of this relationship?

My heart goes out to you.I am currently in a long distance relationship and find myself not feeling the same way about him I once used to. The thing is you both have grown so much since you've been apart, you've become accustomed of being independent and when you became a part of each others life's again it was like you had to get to know each other again in a whole different way. Don't lose hope in your relationship with him just realize that he has been through some hard times and he needs you now more than ever to be understanding and there for him. Stay together and take it one day at a time, no relationship is perfect. Try it and if in some time you don't feel any change then would be the time to consider just being friends. Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment