Thursday, August 11, 2011

Can hormones effect weight loss?

I am 26 years old and I had twin boys in August last year. Before and during my pregnancy I was working out at the gym 5 days a week. At 22weeks I was put in the hospital on bed rest till I delivered at 32 weeks. I am now on Mirena birth control. I have worked out at the gym and it took 2 months to lose 10lbs. I have always been an active woman. I am married to a Marine and we run everyday together. I eat right and I can not lose any weight!!! I feel like I am going through menopause. I have HORRIBLE hot flashes, I am always tired and I am sick of it! I know my body and I know something is wrong when I can't loose weight! I know its harder to loose it when you get older, but I am 26! Has anyone else had a problem like this? I am looking for a new doctor as of now; she told me I was depressed and thats why I can't loose any weight. Yea whatever! I just wanna know if anyone has had this problem and what they did to "reboot" their body. Please help!!

No comments:

Post a Comment