Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Can all straighteners curl hair or is it only CHIs?

I went over my friend’s house the other day and she got a brand new chi. It was quick and easy to curl my hair with because I dislike the barrel curlers where you wrap your hair around it and hold it there. You sort of just flipped the straightener and pulled it through. I was wondering if all straighteners can do this or is it specific to the chi or other special straighteners that are labeled to do both, because the chi is really expensive. My friend got hers for $160 and that’s way too much for me. I would prefer $50 or less. And also, does the chi damage your hair a lot? Please give me some recommendations for straighteners that can also curl. On second thought, my hair is already straight. I just want a curler that you can just sort of pull through your hair. Please give me some recommendations of curlers what you can just pull through your hair similarly like how you would curl your hair with a chi flat iron that doesn’t damage your hair. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment